Jill K. Pawlowski
101 Hidden Spring Lane
Princeton, WV 24740
To obtain a challenging and rewarding position as a Human Resource Manager.
· Goal-driven achiever with strong organizational skills, results-oriented
· Exceptional versatility and adaptability
· Superlative communication and team-building skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a pressured environment
· Dedication and drive as a hard-working individual
B.S. in Business Administration, Concord University, Athens, WV, May 2009.
· Concentrations in Marketing, Management, and Administrative Systems
Human Resource Management Marketing Management Business Productivity Software Public Relations Marketing Research Strategic Management Business Ethics & Social Responsibility Organizational Theory & Behavior Legal Concepts of Accounting Administrative Systems Management
Customer Service Representative, Wal-Mart, Princeton, WV, 2001 – Present.
· Proficient in using personal computer skills through training in such programs as Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher), Microsoft Expression Web.
· Create and distribute variety of reports using Access and Excel.
· Preventing Sexual Harassment
· Managing Diversity
· Progressive Disciplining
References available upon request.