Michael C. Jewell
MICHAEL C. JEWELL
Obtain employment after graduation where I may assist and solve communication, organizational, and management problems. Also, complete and learn from assignments in sales, marketing, customer service, and management.
Concord University, Athens, West Virginia
Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, Emphasis in Management and Administrative Systems
· Expected graduation May 2010
· Member of Blue Key Honor Society
· G.P.A. 3.85/4.0
· Supervised and directed employees.
· Trained new employees in customer service and sales techniques.
· Served as manager during owner’s absence multiple times.
· Consistently effective in sales discussion with customers.
· Helped and reassured dissatisfied customers.
· Spoke by phone with suppliers to receive necessary goods for business.
Read, speak, and comprehend basic to intermediate Spanish.
Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access. Also competent with the Internet and e-mail communications.
The Garden Patch Orange, Virginia
Sales Associate/Cashier/Farm Worker March 2006 to Present
Great Value Supermarket Orange, Virginia
Sales Associate/Produce Assistant Manager August 2004 – February 2005