The Official Web Site of William Combs
A Brief Insight Into My Life
Goals are very important in one's life. If you do
not have set goals, how can you measure success in life? I also have
found that goals, both short and long term, are great motivators and
help one strive to achieve them. For me, I don't think there is any
greater feeling than attaining one of your preset goals.
- Win both the Middle School and High School
championships in the Spring League at the Princeton Recreational
- Finish building my new apartment so I can move
into it this Summer.
- Advance to a senior dispatcher at the Mercer
County E911 Center.
- Graduate from Concord with at least a
3.5 GPA in the Spring of 2010.
- Once graduated from Concord, attend Graduate School to maintain
- Get a job that best fits my qualifications and I fit into well.
- Start a Recreational Center in the area where I live, to give
new opportunities to under privileged kids of all ages.